Depending on the tasks that the customer sets, website redesign may include:
- Logo redesign – when the logo is outdated or inconvenient to use. Alternatively, if the product has changed, or there has been changes in the structure of the company, such as mergers and acquisitions of companies, etc.
The price of logo redesign depends on how clearly the task is set.
- Changes in color, fonts, design style, which implies the use of modern trends, individual memorable design, and compliance with the modified logo.
- Adding / changing content, which means removing obsolete categories and sections, replacing images with more modern and high-quality relevant topics, updating text content.
- Removing irrelevant content that allows you to speed up the loading of pages, a parameter that is welcomed by search engines.
- The introduction of animated elements that create a sensation of interaction and, if used correctly, have a good effect on conversion.
- Making changes to the HTML code, which is important for search engine optimization.
- Usability optimization, which implies a convenient menu, site navigation, search filters and the ability to navigate through a website intuitively.